BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 25, 2009

Yo...Ipoh L Night...

waitin 4 the day 27th comin
damn xcited frm nw on
my bro even xcited thn me
damn her
love SEMPOERNA so much!!!!>.<

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

let me show u all my workin places^^
(sory i noe im blockin the view==)



pai fei bo pulak==
my face so him da(cantonis)....



tis is a event at tesco station 18
but juz til 27th september oni er
closing is around the corner jor
muz workin hard a bit ar.....
1 week thr juz 2 units...==
erg...
2day sales nt so gud
cn say worse ar
damn it
juz do 4 units 2day
i say wat?!
4 units?!
r u kiding me man
hw com
bt stil hapi 2day
coz nt no pushes frm my bos
juz many ppl un song lo
kena penalti pulak>.<

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

after workin
stil playin n takin foto around my workin place



yeah
hug hug wit peggy
walao eh...
wat hapen 2 my eyes ar....==
yok xun lo
.........
speechless la
hapi ending 4 2day work la
stay in nicky's car talk so many edi
2 tbs i gal "discus" smtg in the car
in fron of my house

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

til hr la
gud9

『JERRY』

0 JELLY(S):