BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Every day was the same....

『Tired lo』
acentuately ar!!!!!!!!
Every body hor(staff)
plz cal me JERRY la
nt JENNY la man
so ugly whn i response u'all lo==
juz bac frm workin again
meet my teacer PN.LAI thr
n make a presentation
finaly she's.....gone....
plz la...
nt tat 'GONE' la
juz dun wan sign up la
arg....
drop in2 a deep hole...again==
b4 tat saw my primary skul form teacer
MS.LEE too
bt she's gone n walk so fas
mayb lack of time gua
both of tis 2 teacers oso my MM teacer
bt juz difren stage la==
bt their gt a comon ground
both of thm oso a veli strictly teacer
damn like thm loooo.......==
2day no sign up form too
quite down
n feel lk no strength 2 do n present anymo
damn tat my boss was standing bhind me
hav 2 present hardly 2 the customers==
damn tired lo
i cnt gt enof rest til nw
2mr work at nite
res at the day time
yeepeeee^^
slp the fuck tat enof....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

『Stressing』
my deares jiejie
im sory tat i'll juz find u while im upset
i noe u wont mind bt i feel embarrassed lo
sure u'll say:"u tau ckp mcm ni jadi cari saya sentiasa la..."
heh
am i rite???
bt however la
tq 4 giving me ur surport whn im low-spiriting la
xpecialy the long passage la
muacks>.<
bonus gar.....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

look 4ward 2 the lesbian party at 27th Sept^^
feel xcited
i'll presence on tat day after working bout 9 or 10
feel nt tired if cn play
any body hu gt go???
drop me a comen plz
n let me noe hu u r....
n mayb cn meet up thr n make a frens

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

『Jerry,a real panda』

0 JELLY(S):