BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 18, 2009

[PC hanging on the sky==]

damn it
so hard 2 open my pc frm juz nw
it's omos die i thk
hav 2 service edi
arg.....
hate my bro la

=============================

Supper juz nw bout 9 smtg
my dad had order 3 crabs==
2 wat dan hor n a sin chew bihun
ergh......
damn full==
order too much bt my mom able 2 finis all==
APPLAUSE plz^^....
piak piak piak........(x10)
seems all my family member do in a gud humor
include me
heh....

==============================

[INTERVIEW]
woke up bout 11am in the mornin
n woke ah tack up too
damn him
stil on the bed whn i call him==
if dint cal him sure he wil late
the office is near TESCO STATION 18
no,it's bhind TESCO
tat supervisor quite humor n kindly^^
wil start our job at 20th-27th SEPTEMBER
feel xcited cn gt tis type of job
get mo xperience frm difren aspect
xpectant 2 earn mo money too^^
wil gt tranin 2mr in the office too
hope tat i wil nt too nervous n flub

================================

go 2 pasaraya BINA after interview
woohoo......
ah tack buy a new sport shoe 4 playing badminton
otherwise i've buy a pair of sliper too
finaly i gt a sliper==
on the road 2 go bac 2 menglembu
v saw a malay aunty sell som bamboo rice(izit its name ar???)
so v buy satu kecil punya frm tat mak cik
hehe
bt v 4gt 2 buy som lemang or sambal
stupid
so blankness if juz eat the rice==

=================================

[HOME]
my family all r inside da house whn i bac frm pengkalan
they all cam bac frm work n sports
me too cam bac by full hand==
so many things tat v buy
n my walet had empty edi

=================================

2mr wil go jusco watch a movie call "guai tam"
i thk all mus heard b4 rite???
duno cn go in ont
coz it's 18SG>.<
pohtheng wil go 2 yik foong 4 making the badge of 5S2 2mr
hope tat wil no probem la

==================================

na......
my dear jiejie
u c i gt put u in my passage ar
hoi sam mou???
did u bac 2 ipoh during tis holiday???
drop me a comen whn u saw my message^^

==================================

『JERRY』

2 JELLY(S):

Unknown said...

so short only o?
haha..u know ur sister me very greedy de la..
haha..
aikz...nola...
still exam la...
lonely la stay here..
exam till next saturday la..
then only got 3 weeks holiday...
3 weeks only..
sienz...

『我系Jerry仔』 said...

wat la u
i noe u greedy....so much.....^^
aiya
u exam i workin til i die==
work 4 eTiQa takaful
erg....
damn tired>.<
u gt holiday im edi open skul la...