BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dun wan 2 study anymore...

2day damn bc at skul
no exam
hol clas go n find the related teacers 2 sign 4 the sijil perhentian sek.
damn tired!!!
go upstairs n downstairs 4 N times....==
n swting all around the body
hate tat feeling

so weird whn i meet her up at skul
otol v dint talk bt feel so awkward
i feel lk dun wan 2 c her anymo
WTH i was doin'.....
STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!

whn v gt back 2 the clas
tat 3 8 po keep asking me y broke up wit her==
ARGGG......
wat should i tel thm
i keep e-e-o-o in fron of thm
dun ask me anymo man
i reli duno hw 2 xplan 2 y'all ar.....==

Besides....
my salary was out 2day
damn him juz gt RM440==
GOSH!!!
8days on genting juz gt such a little money
n working lk a machine everyday(KitKat ad.)
open a CIMB acc stil hav 2 pay RM100
OMG....
my money all fly awy frm me

tings tat hapen on 2day juz made me moody
add on i saw tat bitch at skul so many times==
SPEECHLESS..........

having exam on 2mr
BIOLOGY paper 1,2,3....
prepare 2 die 4 it 2mr
otol im doin' revision juz nw
bt my heart wasn't thr
so i giv up 4 a few mins 2 sit in fron of the computer
later hav 2 get bac 2 the hell of books
juz wan 2 xpress my feeling hr...
reli stressful 2 studying in 5S2
bt i've no choice
it's too late 4 me 2 regret
so juz keep hardworking on it

every 1 who edi read tis plz giv me som mental surpport k???
sombody juz cheer me up
n 4 my clasmate
dun let me giv up 4 any subject xcep physics==

『JERRY』

0 JELLY(S):