BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Juz bac frm workin>.<

tis is the 1st day i work
at tesco station 18
erh......
so bc til our group mis the lunch time n dinner time==
otol i stan 4 the hol day bt nt so tired la
juz repeat n repeat n repeat the tings 2 our clients
my senior wil help me 4 telling mo info 2 my client too
feel lk wan 2 giving up coz no customers wan 2 listen 2 me>.<
very gud in luck
finaly i gt a case in the las min
TQ Nicky,muacks...^^
hope the res of the day stil cn get som cases 2 increase my permissions
leng leng aunty,rmb com bac n find me ya
im waiting 4 u 2 sign up our acc^^
eTiQa thank you!!!
THANK YOU!!!!
(our slogan)

==================================

mayb wil nt free 2 on9 in tis week
coz of my job
hav 2 wake up erly
n bac at the late nite
after bathed edi so tired
lk nw la==
so juz cn write smtg hapen bout the day
n thn turn off my pc go gao gao...
zzzzzZZZZZZ....
tired....
slp lo.....

========================

『JERRY』

0 JELLY(S):