BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 10, 2009

It juz lame....

lazy 2 type chinese
so i thk i beter use eng 4 tis

the pasage b4 i mention about 2day exam
yes,BIOLOGY exam
for 3 paper in 1 day
it had made me exhausted deeply
i try 2 slp bt i fail 2 do it
paper 3 made me put mos of the time 2 do it
arggg....
i feel dumbness 4 my paper 2==
ISH!!!
after i complete all the ques n check bac
i found tat my ans was the nonsense
ntg 2 say 4 tat......T.Tlll

damn lame 4 2day
mos of the guys were holding their boks n trying 2 rmb the name n the function
bt seems lk they juz doin smtg otiose 2 let ppl thk they were so hardworking
ISHH...!
dun blame me 1st
it juz my feeling ma
i hav no mood 2 revising
loking at the refrence bok
bt duno whr my heart was goin'
so i keep be in daze on my seat
my clasmate asking me y dun do the revision whn she's pas through my seat
no y,juz dun wan....

finally i open a bank acc 4 myself
bt it's MAYBANK acc...
damn it
hate maybank la
wait 4 a long time 2 apply
n the staff was so lan si
i wan CIMB ar
2mr stil hav 2 go bac 2 the bank n open an ATM card....
ergggg........==

dint go 2 skul 2mr
no exam n no clas
beter stay at home n sit in fron of the computer
2mr is the day 2 pasup my form of sijil perhentian sek.
Finally,is the time 4 me 2 leave the skul
graduation day is around the corner
my feeling damn weird
feel lk dun wan 2 leave the skul otol i dun lk 2 study
dun wan 2 seperate frm my frens
Allah,tak sampai hati la........==
wil our 5 years frenship end up lk tis?
tis is an unknown
feel perplexed 4 my future
wat do i do after i get my spm result???
go 4 NS....
bt after NS
arg......>.<
duno.....

writing nonsense 2day,
even me oso duno wat im writing about,lame...

『JERRY』

0 JELLY(S):