BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Damn Tired......

juz bac home
ntg 2 say
eTiQa nw is mo strictly on us
5 survey forms n 3 presentations in a day
ALLAH!!!!!
damn stressing
im juz a newbie leh
Willie gor gor tk my fon num jor
duno he wans 4 wat
damn sk......>.<
get scol juz nw while the meeting was running
aiya i reli duno leh
nicky cal me thn i go lo
i duno hav 2 inform leh
dun blame me la
feel lk dun wan 2 continue in tis career anymo
bt i hav 2
cnt giv up ecly wat
i hav 2 grow up de leh>.<

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

damn bc frm juz nw
my fon keep on ringing
5 ppl sms me in the same time
Allah....
i dun wan 2 ofend any 1 lo
reply jor tis 1 jau cnt reply tat 1
erg.........!
my fingers omos cramp==
ask me tis n tat
east n west.....
OMG....
crazy>.<
bt the mos impotan is reply jor her xin la
she's mo impotan neh.....^^

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

went 2 gunung rapat juz nw
coz my fren gona fetch her beloved go home nia
medan gopeng
so far far away loo
LOL......
dun wan 2 bac late anymo ar
i wan 2 stay at home
every day goin out til midnite oni bac
so xien ar
stay at home b a宅宅beter
"
"
"
"
2day 4gt 2 mop up the fan leh
quite lucky my mom dint scol me
"
"
"
"
sit in fron of the pc n doin ntg
aiks....
2mr dint go 2 skul
so xien
lame til die
on9 n on9 n on9
ntg 2 play wat
no 1 MSN wit me too
aiya
actualy i duno wat im writing about nw
understan jau und la
dun und i oso mou ban fat a....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

『SCHOOL』
crack bac lee b.s. 2day
ei miss ar
im nt dint go 2 ur clas ar
i juz slp overtime at the clas n no 1 inform me oni ar
ok nvm i go down 2 the lab
juz found tat i 4gt 2 brin the ans 2 score
damn it!!!
plz b maners a bit ok ar
u reli made me mad lo
said wat:"do u hav mother ar,hw's ur mother teach u"
damn u n plz keep ur fucking mouth shut lo!!!!!!!!
u blame me nvm bt dun blame my mom too lo plz
if i say lk tat 2 u c u wil slap me ont
ask me ques...
sory lo
izit u askin me ar
i cnt hear ar
so lazy 2 layan u lo
continue my conversation with my fren
hampir crash the chair whn i put it bac on the table
strait away bac 2 the clas
TQ teacer
PEI!!!!
nid 2 say ger meh
tis is juz 4 u oni
i dint say i wan 2 b a lawyer,a doctor,an engineer or wat wor
i gt my own opinion lo
i wil study harder otol u dint force me
no wonder waiyee they hate u so much
finaly i noe y
Hate u from nw on

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


I LOVE LOLLIPOP

『Jerry』

0 JELLY(S):