BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 16, 2009

VERNAKAM.....[HAPPY DEEPAVALI]

finaly im here 2 write my post
ntg 2 write actualy==
juz goin 2 update a bit 4 my blog
so
im juz bac frm outside
go yamcha wit frens
n 4gt 2 say
HAPPY DEEPAVALI
akaka
so many firework around us
damn beautiful de lo
"bing bing biang biang"
after tat
chit-chating again in the playground
nicky,me,nike n her wife
ala....
her wife was too tired n slept in nicky's car
so paiseh 2 wake them up in the late nite
sory ya>.<

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

goin 2 get my salary on 2mr
ala
left no more...T.T
i take rm100 frm Ann b4 jor
c how much do i left
huh....
whr else do i go 2mr???
yaya
go sing k wit eTiQa's workmate
at nite
YEEPEE....^^
song song song...
gona sing so many song on 2mr
ahehe
i thk i sot jor

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

dear
i would lk 2 hear ur voice
im nt dint paying atention bt it's hard 4 me 2 do
my frens's sound was anoying me
im sory la
u noe i mis u
r u slping nw???
hope u r....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

U owe me a KISS

『Jerry』

0 JELLY(S):