BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 12, 2009

『wat do I do???』

juz woke up
thot juz nw was mornin
rush 2 brush my tooth
damn it!!!!
it's evening nw>.<
coincidently
my bro juz woke up too
com n asking me:"y 2day no skul meh???"
LOL
speechless me==
feel so complicated nw
duno hw 2 xpres my feeling
my mind get anoying too
ala
pik chek la

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Saturday
b4 goin MCD
wear lk go gai gai bt nt nt the lok 2 giving tuition==

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

went 2 MCD
meet wit dear dear's fren
thn start teaching
my fren cam after tat
gona pengsan edi@.@
hou choi i'd went wit niphel
if nt sure i'll die 4 it
f3 n f2 method
ala
omos 4get all
bt gratefully i cn reminded bac
mornin 10am til noon 2 smtg lk tat
ARG......
beh tahan liao
go out "breathed" a bit==
dear dear keep zat zat tiu while v r paying atention
ala
study 2geter ma
gud 4 u oso wat
ISH!!!!!
after tat
all fat hiau
walk 2 parade
muahaha
dear dear complaint
'neh neh neh neh bu bu'(childish==)
v all agree dddddd
no objection ar
hehe
dear dear keep trying the clothes in every shop
ala
all r waiting 4 her
n i found 1 ting....
she lk PURPLE
very much.......==
finaly
she buy 1 oni==
i thk she try at least 10++ clothes
SWT....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

wat do i do nw????
sud i hav som action???
i noe i sud bt nt nw
i cn do ntg rite nw
juz let it progres slowly
izit she start 2 control me edi???
or juz im feeling wrong....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I LOVE LILLIPOP_Miss u LiKe craZy

『Jerry』

0 JELLY(S):