BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

[BLANK],tats all 4 2day....

feel so blank 2day
ntg is in my brain
ntg is in my thought
ntg is in my heart too
ARG....>.<
my face lok so "dark" 2day in skul
mayb coz of their ignorance
nvm
i sat by my ownself
playin my fingers==
huh...
seems lk so cham gem...T.T
after tat
walkin alone
bac home without'em

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1.48am
juz ended a fon call wit my kai jie
so shock coz sudenly she called me
reli TQ her 4 stil concerning me otol she's bc nw
i noe i've no choice edi
juz cn do the things tat left 2 do
nw
fight 2 win or die
study study n study
as much as i cn
dun wan 2 b regret in somday
i wan 2 continue 2 study
or another way
move towards 2 hair academy
tats all

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i mis u dear
reli reli mis u
i thk i beter talkin with u thru the fon
coz u wil b mo gentle while v r in a call
well......
feel so strange while talking 2 u juz nw
ARG....
duno hw 2 say
i cnt stand 2 c u
ARG.....
wat im talkin bout actualy????
come on JERRY,wake up liao.....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Do i stil have any CHOICES???

『Jerry』

0 JELLY(S):