BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 5, 2009

I LIKE U!!!!!!!!

School...
"
"
7.08am oni reach skul
edi day break
allah
见光死>.<
cnt acep the sunlite la
go upstair twice
asembly n roll call
hate roll call
ARG.....
whn i reach the clas
tat 2 8 po com n stan in fron of me
n lok at me 'deeply'
allah
apa sai la u 2
i pushed their faces off==
WEIRDO

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

bac hom
having dinner
watching TV
SMS

[STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!!]
i'll try 2 xcep ur advise
"
"
"
"
tired since 2day mornin
4 smtg she cal me
say som1 was awaken her again
n fallin out wit her
aiks....
sam tong...
hw com tat ppl treat a gal lk tat
i cnt help n duno hw 2 help her
juz doin ntg
n my mind was stil blur while she talkin 2 me
im nt dint pay atention ar>.<

I dun mind u wake me up erly in the morning

Dun feel lk tat u r distubing me

No......

Im willing 2 acompany u whnever u nid me

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

feel lk wan 2 hav a LOLLIPOP rite nw!!!>.<

I LIKE U

Jerry

0 JELLY(S):