BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Clouded n rainy day

the sky was so dark
it's raining
seems tat my mood oso
actualy juz bac frm outside
go makan supper wit family
such a long long time dint go out wit thm liao
aiks
the situation was juz same lk b4 the days v go out
ntg 2 say in between us
ARH.....
family member wor
"
"
"
"
i hate my bro
damn him
wan 2 borow his fon 4 a while
bagi muka lan si
dun wan borow ma dun borow lo
wan lk tat mou
wan 2 kick him out of the car la
takde besar takde kecil(无大无小)
hw do u talk 2 me
shouted 2 me!!!!!!
did ur mom teach u talk 2 ur elder sis lk tat????
no la diu!!!!
reli angry bout ur atitude lo
tis is nt the 1st time
no manners at all
im ur sis plz
show me som manners n respect ok???

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

went 2 parade 2day
ARG.....
feel lk long time dint hanging out jor
reli mis thr ar>.<
n i mis SEMPOERNA too
kakax...XD
i buy a new spec frm yuki jiejie thr....
wan 2 wear it on graduation day
ala
lk it veli muchi....^^
blah blah blah.......
"
"
"
"
after tat
bac home
went 2 bus station outside the shoping complex
ala
its heavy raining==
DOG-ASS!!!!!!!!!!
lalalalalalalalala
v r in the rain.....==
coz the bus station is OPPOSITE the complex!!!!!!
WTF>.<
me n niphel macam a dog falling into the longkang
ok nvm
bac 2 m'lembu
damn it!!!!
rain mo heavy thn in ipoh
hw 2 get bac????
sudenly miss my home veli much...XP
ok,final decision
rush bac 2 niphel's home
ahaha
v r edi crazy
2 sot ppl running n rushing under the rain
ahaha...T.T
yeah finaly v reached
so wat do v loks lk
心知肚明啦
ok juz skip it==
the water was driped frm my hair non-stop
okkkkkk thn
my mom reached niphel's home n fetch me bac
i hate air-con!!!!!!(in tat momen la^^)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

thx mom
i thk u r start 2 acep me
bout my dress up
n bout my atitude
sory 4 my bad mannered b4
reli wan 2 tel u tat im lesbian
bt finali i hold it bac
coz dun wan 2 hurt u once mo
let it b la.....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

『Miss u dear』

『JERRY』

2 JELLY(S):

LiWen said...

what lar wey..
spec again..
i also want..
T.T
borrow ur spec to me..
rememeber bring me all ur specs and choose k.
thanks..
hehe^^

『我系Jerry仔』 said...

walao eh
u ah
u thot im spec seller a???==
no度数de wor....