BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

NOTHING in between US

v r nothin'
i ain't dint workin hard
i've tried
sory seems tat i dun wan 2 get hurt
again
WTF
my mind was blank n
im cried
y im cried???
ntg else 2 cry 4
DARN!!!!
i hate myself
hate 2 b a fool
listenin' 2 S.H.E.'s old songs
i lk their voice
n the music had juz made me collapsed
such a sentimental rhythm
"
"
am i place in the middle of the lake???
im sink???
NO......
im juz mis U too much
im cheating myself
plz....
dun U wan 2 made me faling in love wit U huh???
u've gain UR ends
im get defeated
Okay.....
I MISS U

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

b a anak baik 2day
stay at home
ala
damn boring>.<
woke up at 2pm in the afternoon
went downstairs having my lunch
"
"
"
my granma was here
let she use the belt tat cn cure her disease
wan 2 say sory 4 my granma tat long time dint go 2 c u
even i gt go out
reli sory 2 let u b alone
duno y i've no courage 2 ask:"How are you?"
im too inarticulate
n i nvr say lk tat 2 any family member b4
so hw do i expres it out???
huh
jerry,u r so sucks...!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

『I'm SUCKs

『Jerry』

0 JELLY(S):