BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 6, 2009

6th NOV,Form 5 2009 Graduation Ceremony

『我们会再见』
i wil nvr 4get bout 2day
ordinary but quite ceremoniously
go 2 skul erly in the mornin
all my frens seem so hapi
well
v gathered in our skul hall after asembly
v performed our song
thing eng was cried bhind me while v were singin
after our performance
v all collapse bhind the stage
of course i cnt stop my tears too
reli so touching til chinkarmun oso cried
Dino,dun cried alone in the corner
v all r here 4 u
tis is the 1st time i saw u cried
so man lie....^^
foto section after tat
v've changed out clothes
gals were so prety n boys were handsome
include me hahas...XD
hole clas were gathered in the skul hall
wil upload the foto here soon
after tat v takin our KFC n having it in the canteen
summo
2day were yong jie's b'day
hole clas were celebrate 2geter wit him
5S2 foto section thn
hole canteen were full of 5S2 students
taking foto crazily hahas
Mr.Ng S.E.,Pn.Lee B.S. n Pn.Lai M.L. were here 2 takin foto wit us
wan 2 say tat Teacher I LOVE Us!!!!
thx 4 teaching n giving so many advise 4 me all the way long
n wana say TQ 2 all my frens
thx 4 acompany me 2 pas through the tough way
n help me so much
"
"
"
went 2 parade thn
hole clas were wearing the same clas-T
many eyes on us
ahahas
so syok nie^^
v sing k,watched movie n played bowling
phiew...
so bc huh..XP
went bac home after tat
damn tired nie
finaly wan 2 say the las TQ 2 all my frens n teacer
thx 4 giving me the memory of skul lifes
FRENSHIP 4EVA
Gudbye my FRENS

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

came bac home juz nw
goin out wit nicky
haiz
hard 2 xplan n dun wan 2 xplan wat hapen
reli RIDICULOUS
suan......
"
"
"
4 u i've ntg 2 say
i noe u stil lk her
so i wont put too much efort on u
i'm reli so tired
sory.....
u r'nt my cup of tea
otol i lk u

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

long time dint mention bout U in my blog
ur sis said tat u were sick seriously
hw r u????
if im stil ur bf sure i wil scold u
sick edi stil wan 2 perform
it wil bcam mo serious okay???
n dun drink too much alcohol or smtg lk the tings tat r no gud 4 ur health
plz lar.....
tis is 4 ur own gud bt nt mine
"
"
突然很想你
我朋友问我为什么那么傻放开你
我没有的选择
你太好了
好到我觉得我自己对你很不好
一直都要你来迁就我
我反而不会迁就回你
我觉得我自己根本不会去体谅你
我很不听话
对不起
我毕业了
今天在学校的最后一天见不到你
我很遗憾
真的很想跟你要个拥抱
一次就够了
因为可能以后就再也见不到你
也很难再找到像你那么好的女生
能容忍我的脾气就只有你
趁着再也见不到你的时候说出真心话不会过分厚?
我迟点可能不会留在怡保了
我们会再见吗???

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


『我很想见你』

『希_Jerry』

0 JELLY(S):