BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

DANCE MANIAC!!!!!!!

wana dance crazy 4 dance
ala
mis d'Artiz so much
cnt get bac 2 thr
coz hav 2 prepare 4 my exam ar....
damn it
hate exam ar
many activities tat organize by studio cnt takin part at all
sad er
juz cn noe the update of studio frm blogger
my body omos rusted edi==
i thk omos 1 or 2 month dint move my body crazily
ala
btw....
my joints,bones n muscle was tighten edi
so bad la
i wana 2 get bac 2 studio again arrr.....
I'll b bac soon.....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

facialing 2mr
wakaka
lazy n dint go 2 skul
goin wit my mom
olehleh....
besides
"she" says i so tam leng
aiya man
hu dint tam leng wor
dint do facial since i was f2 leh
ala....
wat 2 wear 2mr????

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

dint go 2 skul 2mr onwards
coz
wedn n fri all 8 po dint go
so y sud i hav 2 go????
thurs....
hav 2 teman som1
her bf was nt in ipoh 4 1 week nie
mou ban fatt
sacrifice my study time jor
veli sk tat i gt warning letter la
3 days cont. dint atend in the clas
planning my schedule...
Wednesday:breakfast->facial->shopping->home
Thursday:find her->breakfast->activities tat r nt constant...==
Friday:slp til 12pm->go 2 MCD->remidiation 4 2 f3 gals...==
Saturday:Doin ntg->work at nite
Sunday:dance dance dance,actualy is teaching->work at nite
bc la man.....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

headache>.<
mayb mis her too much jor
wakaka
my fon was so quite 2day
im waiting 4 som1 msg
finaly
she dint msg me
bt call me^^
ala......
hoi sam sei
bt she quite tired
coz juz finis her homwok
let she slp la
nanti 4smtg mayb awaken by her again
coz she oso gt awaken by som1
nvm la
i oways b thr 4 her

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

cnt stan anymo
til hr.....

『Miss U^^』

Headache_Jerry

0 JELLY(S):