BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 3, 2009

PHYSICS,out of my life!!!!

ala ni

physics paper was over too
damn xcited ar
"
"
"
go 2 skul as usual
fetched by my fren
o yeah~
motor bike
heheh....^^
okie,reached
no ppl at all==
zha dou

=SKIP=

same as the day tat having BIO
i stil keep kacau my frens at canteen
while they r doin' revision
chit n chat,jokes.....
anyting la
after tat
go upstairs

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

paper 1
ala
all tembak oni
duno at all==
summo i felt damn sleepy
quickly finish thn slp >.<
"
"
"
paper 2
ala
apa ni lagi
langsung tak tau==
fill in the ans tat i thk i do noe
thn pas the paper 2 the pengawas n go out
yeah~
having lunch
ahaha
after tat thn bac 2 skul

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

paper 3
o yeah~
my confidence bac coz of tis,too
lk the BIO paper 3 b4
bt section B i stil cnt score
cnt write the esay probaly n completely
haiz....
i hope my PHYSICS paper can pas>.<
bac home at around 2.45pm
after i finished my paper
aiks
smtgs hapen
dun wan 2 talk la

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2 papers left
CHEMISTRY n B.CINA
exam 55 over la
im so sufer ar!!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

『Jerry』

0 JELLY(S):