BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 11, 2009

『Im awaken』

4.10am

im awaken
duno y
im nt tired anymo
mayb i slp on 9 smtg
listened 2 the songs esentialy
2 help me 2 fall in2 my dream
but fail 2 do it
wtf
turn on the computer
link tis link tat
damn boring
sombody acom. me plz>.<

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

wil dye my hair on 13th
wat color sud i choose?
light brown?
i lk it^^
"
"
14th DEC
the las subject of SPM
B.Cina la
ala
time pas damn fas
SPM wil end up soon
wil my results bad as b4?
i dun hope so!!!
SIFU said all my subject wil pas geh
b confiden sikit la wey...==
arg
wat am i talkin bout???

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

18th DEC
wil start my new life
im goin 2 live in KL
coz gt a job thr
hope i'll ecly pas through it
all tings done!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

『Jerry』


0 JELLY(S):