BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mood bac plz......==

feeling so moody

juz hav a sampoerna outside my house
duno y
y do i hav so much guts 2 do it???
hu noes
im bloging 4 wat???
xpres my feeling
or writing bout som fucking nonsense
cnt slp at all
headache-ing...
"
"
"
MSN
no 1 on9
saw my fren acidently n i clicked
ala~
omos faint coz she's watching KERORO==
skip....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

time pas so fas
nw juz left 3 subjects
n thursday wil b my PHYSICS paper
im waiting 4 it
feel lk wan 2 giving up tis paper
n dun wan 2 do any revision 4 it
i noe i ain't nt manage 2 do it
study physics 4 wat?
izit my career related bout phy???
no...
wat do i do?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

actualy
i dun wan 2 stay at home 29
so boring n fucking lonely
wan 2 chit chat wit frens
wan 2 tel the tings tat i wan 2 say
i lk 2 b wit my frens
im hoping 4 16th n 17th DEC comin'
playing crazily n save an un4getable memory
exam pass quickly plz...>.<

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

『Jerry』

0 JELLY(S):