BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 27, 2010

"Waiting" worth everything???

Is it that sad to waiting for some one that you care about for a long period???

Absolutely Yes!!!
You can feel the way that's call SOUR...
LOL
As sour as vinegar~
I dun like such feeling well
But this bull shit feeling was just round by my side recently
What to do wey~
ISH........^$*%#%*&
Go away go away!!!
And rude some more~
FUCK OFF!!!!

No why
I am in love with an aunty who call Chan Wai Peng
muahaha~
How to describe her as well hmmmm........
She's a sweet person
Muddle sometimes but quite cute and i like it^^
She's quite a cheerful person
But one thing i dun like that was she like to play hide and seek with me
hide and seek means
hide some bad feeling from me and i have to seek for myself
quite suffer but i willing to do and i'll try my best to cure her
I like her eyes cause her eyes seems like were talking to me
And telling me that she loves me~XDXDXD
I like her mouth cause her lips is so sexy muahaha~XD
That's why i like to kiss her
I like her hand cause it makes me feel warm
That's why i like to hold her hand
She scare those dirty thing
eh~i mean ghost la~XD
This is the thing that made she cute the most~^^
Although she's not the best in million of people
But she's my fairy
She do well in cooking
Be adept in take caring of me
She makes me felt happiness^^

I will not regret to say i love her
I am appreciate everything that she gaves me
I am willing to waiting for her
Do you hear me honey???
Will you marry me???^^

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

『Jerry』