BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 15, 2011

What the fuck is going on..with me?!

Quite a long time i've been leaved blogger

even forgot about it...
life's still go on but goes sucks
damn sucks...
what i wished it just stuck
and my body just like.............
situations goes down

I thought U and I will just end up like that
Get hurt from each other
Being tired
Crying and leaving.......
And finally back to normal
What the hell....

Some one was appeared in my life
A passenger
But still...so care
Why you have to ruined my life?!
If you are having nothing why still want to flirt me?!
Flirt me then you kick me away from you?!
i hate you........

FATTY.....
I do know you're still care about what i'm facing now
I do know what you're worry about...
I need times....
I will prove you
Think about the past
And think about the future
We've past through so much
It's ain't easy
Stay tuned......

-Jerry-


0 JELLY(S):