BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 6, 2010

『Mom(-^.^-)』

3 days pas
damn it 3 days i dint slp!!!!!
hw com ISH!!!!
i bcam a China baby(panda...O.O)
arg.....!!!!!!
dun wan!!!!
i wan GINVERA EYE ROLE!!!
i wan GANIER EYE ROLE!!!!
i wan my leng leng pheonix-single layer's eyes com bac!!!
XD XD XD
sot edi==
my mom said so~
"
"
"
le...tih...nya....ADUH!!!!
juz cam bac frm my dad's factory
damn damn damn tired!!!!
my waist masam sgt ish!!!!
go thr sit n work 4 the hole day alah
siapa nak selamatkan saya
n feel damn slpy too
SHIT!!!
i sk the fuckin' machine burn n crash my finger plz==
so 2day won slp tat late at the nite
"
"
"
[while the shoes were processing....]
mom n i talk so much much much n much
bout family,frens,relatives,anyting....
aiks....
i noe im the oni 1 hu noe my mom tat much(lan lek...\v.v/)
i noe she's suffer
so i mus protect her
n i mus care bout her
coz....
she's reli a SUPERWOMEN in my hole lifes^^
thank q 4 giving me so much advises n a warming home
i noe u r the bes
mom
u juz wait for 2 yrs mo
i promis tat i wil buy a GINTEL/OGAWA for u
every month give u money 2 spend...
but u jus said~
“唔好甘大lem头啦,发梦总早==”
HUH!!!
i wil do wat i had promised
wait until tat day.....

THE END

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


『Jerry』


0 JELLY(S):